Saturday, July 19, 2008

Me and Blogspot are in a fight

So I have attempted, very unsuccessfuly to post pictures of our trip to Prescott twice now. Both times it has taken like two hours (that's an exaggeration but I have to say it for effect) to download the images and then they all come up as symbols. Grrrr. I'm glad that Matt at least got our hamburger and Christmas morning photos to work. Obviously both highlights to the trip. Although not nearly as funny as our Sunday experience, the rest of the trip was a ball. I know Matt will be on here posting shortly after his return from NYC (I'm interested to see if this trip will bring any closeup shots of his "butt"), so hopefully we can throw a few Prescott pictures in there. One of these days I'll figure this all out!

2 comments:

grapeape said...

if you want, let me know what exactly you're doing, and i'll see if i can help. :) i can sympathize; i've had my frustrations!

Angie said...

I love the pics you posted on our family site from your Prescott trip. So cute! Here's to hoping you kiss and make up.