Friday, May 2, 2008

Our First Post

Hello All.

Though Amy is for some reason not 100% on board with my brilliant "hey, let's make our own blog so we can join the rest of humanity" idea, we're doing it anyway. I mean, forget content. Our first order of business was to figure out our Playlist of songs and a few key widgets like the BYU football one. Had I brought it up to Amy, I'm sure she would have strongly encouraged it. Plus, any good blog has to have a counter, so we installed that. And 6 months from now, and you are the 20th person to this blog, please let me know and I will create a special post especially for you.

Thanks You!

Matt

3 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for not making the music automatic play but where's the flower background? Come on, Matt, your blog is way too easy to read.

Matt Ras said...

That's how we roll. My philosophy is less flowers the better. At least I changed it so that each post's title is a solid orange color that I like so much.

Mary said...

There's little I value more than orignality.