Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Last 3 Months Of Our Lives



So most of the last 3 months of our lives has been at the ballpark for Little League games. With 3 different kids on 3 different teams with 2 or 3 different games a week at 3 different times, it got crazy. But well worth the time. We had a blast going to the games to watch Drex in Minors (DBacks), Braden in Coach Pitch(Cardinals) and Sadie in T-ball (Angels). And I think there were only 2 games that did not have parental representation, so that's not bad. So enjoy some pictures from our last 3 months.



Jo with candy











Braden











Sadie and Caitlin











Drex after winning the championship











Sadie on the Angels











Sadie with cousin Halle











Some of the regulars











Amy, Bomb and Atlie










Abbie in the middle with cousin Emmie
(left) and friend Emma (right)

6 comments:

Sam said...

i miss baseball already. i enjoyed seeing those pics. GO D-BACKS!!!!

Mary said...

Love the pics. love your family. Good times at the ballfield. Can't wait til next year. Or Fallball?!

Angie said...

All the pictures are so dang cute! I love the pic of Sadie standing out in the field waving at the camera.

Way to go Drexy on winning the championship!

Hermana Caitlin McGrath said...

how cute. i love the one of me and sadie. not only because its me but because its so cute.

Carol said...

Each time I see a picture of you, Amy, I think "She hasn't changed in 10 years!" (That's a good thing...you look great!) I now see that one could say the same about "Bomb." And the nickname remains too. So fun to see all the pictures.

Christine said...

I am loving reading the Blog! Has it really been 13 years already?!? I didn't even know you had child # 6. We are so close! Keep posting!